Archive for August 2010
it was such a small realization, but for some reason it hit me like a ton of bricks. you see, moving day is a pretty big day in a person’s life. your whole calendar revolves around your moving day. you set aside a day, weekend, or week to accomplish this task. it’s a pretty big deal. and the thing is, it happens for someone everyday. everyday is someone’s big day to move. and we have no idea. we see people driving around in moving vans, carrying boxes, sweating up a storm and we don’t think twice about it.
however, when it happens to us… when it’s our big day to move, we drop everything, call up everyone we know, take the day off work, dress down, and get sweaty.
i dunno about you, but i found that to be a pretty interesting observation. it’s all a matter of perception.
– at what point in my life will i reach the point of the “when i grow up” i used to say when i was a kid.
– if i’ll be one of those guys whose hair falls out before they reach 40.
– if i cause more stress than i relieve.
– if other people view me the way i view myself.
– where i’ll be in the next year.
– why people aren’t more considerate.
– when flying cars will exist.
– how much longer natural resources will exist in the world.
– how much longer my macbook will last, seeing as i need a new logic board.
– why it takes me so long to decide on what cereal to eat this week.
– WHERE ALL MY MONEY GOES! (possibly related to #1)
– if i can make it as an artist.
– what makes people fear random things.
– what God is excited about for me.