Archive for December 2011
it’s been 2 months since i got my first smart phone. i just wanted to write about my observations and experiences with it:
– it’s like having an ipod touch that’s always connected to the internet
– autocorrect got annoying so i turned it off
– as long as i have my phone, i always have something to do
– when i first got my phone, i swore i would never leave it anywhere and would always have it by my side. i have just last night forgot it at home when i stepped out and this morning forgot it when i went grocery shopping.
– i used to check my email about 20 times a day. i now check it double that. i can’t tell if i’m exaggerating or not.
– if you words with friends me, you will get immediate retaliation for your word against me.
– pandora in the car is awesome.
– less missed calls in the car. i used to not hear my phone over the music playing, but now my phone politely turns down the music in order to let me know someone is calling. how considerate.
– if you don’t know my new number, let me know and i’ll give it to you (no more 704, sadly).
– i love having more than a 1.4mp camera